Stay tuned for exciting announcements about the 23rd International Congress on the Education of the Deaf 2021 Program
The Congress program will feature keynote lectures, workshops and interactive sessions and will focus on the following themes:
- connections throughout the world and across languages and cultures
- connections through spoken, sign and written languages
- connections between researchers and practitioners
- connections between teachers of the deaf and mainstream educators
- connections between teachers of the deaf and other professionals
- connections between professionals, students and their families
The official languages of ICED 2021 are English, Auslan (Australian Sign Language) and International Sign for presentations and interpreting.
Access through real-time captioning in English will also be provided.
Auslan and international sign interpreters will be available throughout the duration of the event. If you are interested in interpreting, please email email@example.com
Please see the Congress program at a glance below.
Monday 5 July 2021
|08:30 – 17:00||Congress Day One – Plenary and Breakouts|
Tuesday 6 July 2021
|08:30 – 17:00||Congress Day Two – Plenary and Breakouts|
Wednesday 7 July 2021
|08:30 – 17:00||Congress Day Three – Plenary and Breakouts|
Thursday 8 July 2021
|08:30 – 15:00||Congress Day Four – Plenary and Breakouts|