The Congress program is here! It features keynote lectures, and a series of presentations focused on the following themes:
- connections throughout the world and across languages and cultures
- connections through spoken, sign and written languages
- connections between researchers and practitioners
- connections between teachers of the deaf and mainstream educators
- connections between teachers of the deaf and other professionals
- connections between professionals, students and their families
The official languages of ICED 2021 are English, Auslan (Australian Sign Language) and International Sign for presentations and interpreting. Access through captioning in English will also be provided.
How will it work?
The platform being used allows for interaction online globally. For information on the platform, read more here.
Sessions are scheduled to be released on the platform at the time indicated in the schedule, so you can join the sessions on the day and time indicated as they unfold.
You will also be able to view the sessions ‘on demand’ so if the time doesn’t work for you, you can choose to watch the sessions at a time that suits you.
We plan on opening the virtual platform prior to the event, allowing time to familiarise yourself with the platform, and connect with other attendees and our exhibitors prior.
All times listed in the program are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). To convert the timings to your time zone, you can use this helpful website.
Program now Available!
Its not to late to save!
Register before 7 June and save