A very warm invitation to you from Brisbane, Australia to participate in the 23rd International Congress on the Education of the Deaf (#ICED-Deaf2021) from 5 – 8 July 2021.
ICED is the peak international forum for sharing evidence-based practice, research and ideas about education of Deaf / hard of hearing students. The first ICED was held in Paris in 1878, and since 1975 has been held every 5 years in countries throughout the world.
This is your opportunity to come to Australia for your next or your introductory ICED experience.
Our theme is The Power of Connection:
- connections throughout the world and across languages and cultures
- connections through spoken, sign and written languages
- connections between researchers and practitioners
- connections between teachers of the deaf and mainstream educators
- connections between teachers of the deaf and other professionals
- connections between professionals, students and their families
The theme of connection is symbolised by the Brisbane River as it winds its way from the mountains, through the hinterland, into the city, and connecting all to the sea. The connection of the past, the present and the future. The connection of country, suburbs and city. The connection of mountains, river valley and sea.
Developing Country Delegate Sponsor
Congress Commences in...